- Is the Jacuzzi complimentary for all spa guests?
- I left my belongings at the spa. Can you keep it for me?
- Do you provide disposable panties in your spa?
- Is the shuttle available for outside guests?
- Where is Kaveri Spa located?
- Can I drop my luggage before the spa even though I am not staying at your resort?
- Does my spa treatment price include transport service?
- What are the facilities offered in your spa?
- Can I have my spa room window opened?
- Can I come directly and book?
- What time should I arrive for my treatment?
- I will be coming with a group. Can we have rooms that are close to each other?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
What time does Kaveri Spa open?
Kaveri Spa opens for the public from 9 am to 5 pm every day. However, please be noted that Kaveri Spa will not be open for outside guests on Silence Day in Bali.
- Do I have additional time for a bath upgrade?
- Can I substitute Citrus Bath with Celebration of Flowers in Balinese Package?
- Can I have the bath first before the treatments?
- Can I have Citrus Bath in round bathtub?
- Does Kaveri Spa have treatments for kids?
- Do you have treatment choices for a pregnant guest?
- Do you have treatments for elder people?
- I have an allergy. Is it safe to have Celebration of Flowers?
- Does Celebration of Flowers's price include massage?
- I am an inhouse guest. Can I have treatments in my room?
- Do you provide male therapist?
- How can I make a payment?
- Is the deposit payment required to secure the booking?
- How much days in advance should I reserve?
- What is tax and service charges?
- We cannot make the payment through your payment link. What is the payment alternative?
- I want to cancel my appointment. Can I get my money back?
- How can I refund my deposit payment made for the booking?
- Can I do last minute booking?
- How do I know if you have received my deposit payment?
- How can I do same-day booking?
- Can I book the time slot now and decide the treatment later upon arrival?