- Do you have nanny service at the resort?
- Are outside guests allowed to visit The Udaya?
- How long does it take from the airport to The Udaya?
- Do you sell daily needs?
- Can I bring someone who are not guests in the room?
- Who can I contact if I need anything?
- Can I keep my luggage at the front desk?
- I left my belongings at the resort. Can you help to search and keep it for me?
- Do you have a parking lot at the resort?
- What is the best way to reach The Udaya?
- Do you provide Wi-Fi connection? How fast is it?
- The nearest airport from The Udaya?
- Is there any elevator at the resort?
- When are check-in and check-out times?
- Can I do late check-out?
- Where is The Udaya located?
- What is Bali's IATA code?
- Do you have money changer service at the resort?
- Is it allowed to bring my pet to the resort?
- Can I rent baby car seat?
- Will I get charged if I do late check-in?
- Can I do early check-in?
- Can I use my drone at the resort?
- Do you have a laundry service at the resort?
- Do you sell SIM card? If not, how can I purchase a SIM card in Bali?
- Do you have ATM at the resort?
- I am sick. Do you provide medicine?
- Do you speak our language?
- Can I bring any type of fireworks during my stay?
- Do you have Wi-Fi service at the resort?
- How does your shuttle service operate?
- Where is the nearest clinic?
- Is The Udaya a child-friendly resort?
Frequently Asked Questions
Browse the topics below
to find what you are looking for.
Where is the nearest beach from your resort?
We are located in the highland area. Therefore, the time needed to reach the closest beach, which is Keramas Beach, will take up to 50 minutes to 1 hour (time may vary depending on the traffic).