When the Day of Silence begins on March 25th, it is time to reflect and meditate throughout the day for most Balinese people. Activities are all halted and the day will offer tremendous peace and tranquility everybody needs, including you. Accompanying you to experience the unique celebration day of Balinese people on March 25th, The Udaya offers Day of Silence Package that includes lunch and dinner at Deeva Restaurant, massage at Kaveri Spa, High Tea service, and some other services. Inhale deeply and breathe the peaceful air of silent Bali during the Day of Silence with us here at The Udaya.
- Minimum 2-night stay requires
- Welcome drink and cold towel upon arrival
- Daily breakfast for 2 persons
- Daily bottled mineral water in the room
- 1 x one-way airport transfer
- 1 x High Tea at Deeva Restaurant
- 1 x lunch & dinner for 2 persons during Day of Silence on March 25th (includes 1 bottle of beer at lunch and 1 glass of wine at dinner per person)
- 1 x 60 minutes Traditional Balinese Massage for 2 persons
- Wi-Fi in all rooms and hotel areas.
- Shuttle service to and from Ubud center based on schedule.
- Fruit basket in the room upon arrival.
- Bicycle usage based on availability.
- Yoga class every Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday at 7.30 am.
- Daily afternoon tea at Deeva Restaurant at 4pm-5.30pm.
Terms & Conditions
- The above package is only valid for staying period on 24-26 March 2020.
- The package cannot be combined with any other offers.
- For more details, please contact us at [email protected] or call +62-361-908143